Feb 12, 2013

Choco Lava Cake

 I asked God for a flower, he gave me a bouquet
I asked God for a minute, he gave me a day
I asked God for true love, he gave me that too
I asked for an angel and he gave me you.
Happy Valentine Day!

Love Love love is in the air...wishing all my frnds a vry Happy Valentine's Day..and the above messege is especially for my Hubby dear-DV..and this special dish also,Just for u .. :)


Valentine's day without chocolate..ahaan naah can't think about it at all..so here am sharing an Eggless n Microwaveable version...for 14th feb am planning to make the Egg n Oven version for my hubby..will share its recipe later 

To make  3 cups/ramekins

Maida - 3tbsp
Cocoa Powder - 4.5tsp
Powdered sugar - 3 tbsp
Baking Powder - a pinch
Soda bi-carb - a pinch
Salt - a pinch
Milk - 12tbsp
Melted Butter/Ghee - 6 tsp
Cooking dark Chocolate - 3 big chunks

Method : -
  • Sieve Maida,cocoa powder and powdered sugar .
  • Put this in a wide bowl,add baking powder,soda bi-carb and salt to flour mixture and mix it using a fork.
  • Add melted butter/ghee and mix gently.
  • Add milk,a tablespoon at a time..mix gently till you get a smooth batter.  
  • Take ramekins(i used normal teacups),pour little batter into the 3 cups.
  • Place the chocolate chunks in the middle of each cup.
  • Pour the remaining batter over..the chocolate chunk should not protrude out.
  • Place the cups in microwave and cook for 1-2 minutes.(in my microwave 800 watt..it tuk 1 min 20 sec).
  • Take out leave for a few seconds.
  • Take a serving platter and invert the cake..cut it open in the middle..and you will see chocolate flowing out.
 
Serve it Hot as it is..or with a scoop of Vanilla Ice- Cream...NJOY!!!!     
 
Courtesy - Tarla Dalal's site,recipe by Kavitha Iyenger 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey frnds ...ur comments r precious for me..Thanx for stopping by.tc!