Ghee - 1/2cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Illachi - 5 pods(powdered)
Cashew nuts/Alomonds - 5 (optional)
1.Roast besan in a wok for a minute.
2. Add ghee and roast again (say 3 to 5 min).
3. Do not let it burn or change the colour.
4. Ghee should cover full besan..it will resemble as bread crumbs.Turn of the heat.
5. Powder the sugar in a mixer.
6. Add freshly powdered illachi, sugar powder and nuts(if desired).
7. Let the mix cool for a while.
8. Try to make ladoos when it is warm enough to hold in hand.
(Makes around 12 ladoos
I personally don't like nuts in ladoos or burfis..so i didn't add any.
Store the ladoos in an airtight container..njoy between 3-4 days :))