Plain flour/Maida - 4 cups
Warm Water - 1.5 cups
Dry Yeast - 1.5tsp
Oil(for greasing) - 2tbsp
Sugar - 1tsp
Salt - to taste
- Add dry yeast,salt,sugar in warm water and mix well.
- Put flour in a large bowl,make a well in the center.Pour the Water mix in the center and knead dough well until it doesn't stick to the hand.(if its sticky then add little more flour)
- Lightly grease another bowl and place the dough in it.Cover it with a cloth(towel) and keep aside for an hour or more.The dough should rise and be double in its size.
- Take out the dough and knead it again,so that exyra air escape.
- Now,sprinkle little maida on the platform and make thick - big chapati.
|Paneer veggie pizza|
Tomato Paste - 200 gm
Garlic - 4 pods(grated)
Oregano - 2tsp
Black pepper - 1tsp
Basil Leaves(fresh/dry) - 1tbsp
Mix all together.
Apply freshly prepared sauce on pizza base and garnish with mozzarella chesse(grated)...for Margarita Pizza ..Bake in a pre-heated Oven @ 220-200 degree C for 15-20 min or until its crispy n light brown on sides.
Same way you can make Vegetable pizza /Paneer vegetable pizza..
Just add chopped onions,tomatoes,green capsicum,olives and paneer over Pizza sauce.garnish with Mozzarella cheese and Cheddar chesse.
Njoy home-made pizza