A Yummy,easy,quick n Spongy Breakfast...(bade ho ya chote sabhi ko pasand ayega)
- 1 cup- self raising flour
- 2 tbsp- sugar
- 1- egg
- 3/4- cup milk
- 50g -butter/ghee, melted(to grease the pan)
- Vanilla ess- 1/4tsp (optional)
- In a bowl mix flour and sugar.
- Beat in the egg and then milk( a little at a time) until batter is smooth and lump-free.
- In a hot pan or flat grill, brush butter/ghee over cooking surface.
- Pour 1/4 cup measures of batter for each pancake.Do not spread the batter..let it spread in the pan itself.
- When large bubbles form on the surface, flip over and cook until lightly golden on the other side.
Note- if adding Vanilla ess.,then add it after you mix in milk.