Condensed Milk(milkmaid) - 1/2 can(about 200gm)
Self-raising flour - 140gm
Baking Powder - 1tsp
Soda bi-carb -1/2tsp
Melted butter - 60ml
Vanilla essence - 1tsp
Water - 75ml
- Sieve the flour,baking powder and soda bi-carb atleast 3 times.
- In a bowl mix milkmaid,melted butter,essence.
- Add water ,mix well.
- Now add the sieved flour.Mix well using electric beater or hand mixer.
- Pour the mixture in a greased and dusted 150mm (6") tin.
- Bake in a Pre-heated Oven(200 degree) for 10 min,then reduce the temp to 150 degree and bake further for 10 min.
- The cake is ready when it starts leaving the sides or check it using the toothpick,it should come out clean.
- Cut the cake once it cools down.