2 cups whole wheat flour(atta)
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 to 2 tsp cinnamon powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup lowfat yogurt
1 cup nonfat milk (more to thin as needed)
4 tablespoon canola oil/any veg oil (plus more for greasing d pan)
2 large eggs
- In a small bowl, whisk together dry ingredients and set aside.
- Whisk together milk, yogurt, oil and eggs. Add dry ingredients and mix until just moistened.
- Add more milk to make batter to your liking.
- Brush oil onto preheated skillet or griddle. Use about 3 tablespoons batter per pancake.
- Cook until pancake surface begins to bubble and a few have burst, about 1 - 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook 1 - 2 minutes more.