Aloo(medium) - 2 (cubed and boiled)
Peas – 1 cup (boiled)
Onions (medium) – 3 (sliced)
Tomatoes(big) – 1 (sliced)
Ginger-Garlic (crushed) – 1 tbsp
Green Chilly – 2
Haldi – 1/2tsp
Red chilli Pwdr – 1/2tsp
Garam Masala – 2 tsp
Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
Jeera – 1/2tsp
Hing – 1/2tsp
Sugar – 1/2tsp
Oil – 2 tbsp
Method : -
Shallow fry Paneer cubes on tawa till goldern brown on all sides.
· Heat oil in a kadai/pan,splutter jeera . Add hing.
· Saute crushed ginger-garlic and green chillies for a min. Add onions and sauté till translucent.
· Add all the dry masalas and salt. Toss in tomatoes and cook till they are soft .
· Turn off the gas.Cool down the mix.
· Grind the above mix in a blender using little water.
· Transfer it back to the pan and turn on the flame(keep it low).
· Add boiled potatoes ,peas and paneer.
· Add water and salt if necessary.Add sugar and mix properly and cook for 5-10 mins.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with roti/naan/jeera rice.