Rice - 2 cups
Tomato (pureed) - 5(i used only 3)
Carrots,french Beans n peas - 1 cup ( i used only carrots)
Onion(sliced) - 2 medium
Coconut Milk - 2 cups
Water - 3 cups
Ginger-Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
Chilli Paste - 1 tsp
Garam masala pwdr - 1 tsp
Oil - 5tbsp( i used only 2tbsp)
Bay leaves - 2
Cardamom - 3
Coriander leaves - 2tbsp
Tomato - 1 (sliced)
coconut - 1/2 cup (sliced)
- Heat oil and prepare tempering.
- Add onion and saute until golden brown.
- Add Seasoning and cook for 2 min.
- stir in tomato puree and cook for another 2 min.
- Add all the veggies and cook for 5 min.
- Add rice,coconut milk and water.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 10 min or until the rice is cooked properly.(depends on the type of rice you use).
- Remove on serving dish and garnish.