Apr 3, 2013

Easter Hols

Hey guys ...i was out on a trip to  the most Butiful Place i hav ever visited here in Tanzania -Ngorongoro Crater (click to check out more about the place),one of the 7 wonders of Africa...After shifting from India i used to live here with my hubby,the most awesome 8 months i spent there..is still fresh in my memories.. :)

Revisited Ngorongoro after 6 years..it was really a Nostalgic moment for me..showing my son where his parents lived ..telling him about our encounters with wild animals..it was all Fun!!He loved the place and njoyd each n every moment..n to his GOOD LUCK..he got a chance to spot 15 Lions on his first visit itself :)) am sharing a few pics from our recent visit..

Road to the Crater

Hyenas

Zebras

And the Lucky Moment for all of us ..specially for my son

Crater view from Sopa Lodge

Masai dancers performing


The morning view..Clouds covered Crater

Masai Village outside Crater

Hippos @ Hippo Pool inside the Crater

Baboons



@ Sunset


My son with a Buffalo skull

Hope you liked the pics....Ngorongoro Crater is a MUST VISIT place...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey frnds ...ur comments r precious for me..Thanx for stopping by.tc!