My first ever trial on Tuna and 3rd attempt to make Fish recipe...i hate fish n its smell..but my hubby n son luvss fish fries..so no other option..banakar dena hi padega naaaaa..tried a vry simple way..hope u'l like it toooo.
Oil - for shallow frying
Haldi - 1/2tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 1/2tsp
Garam Masala - 1/2tsp
Pepper powder - 1 tsp
Vinegar - 2 to 3tbsp
- Wash tuna properly,pat dry tuna and cut into medium bite size pieces.
- In a plate add all the masalas with salt.
- Dip tuna pcs into this masala mix-cover all sides.
- Sprinkle the vinegar over the tuna pcs.
- Keep the tuna pcs covered for 10-15 min.
- Heat oil in a tawa(non-stick) or grilling pan.
- Shallow fry all the tuna pcs till they are crispy brown and properly cooked.