Chicken - 1kg(cut into medium size pieces)
White Vinegar - 4tsp
Potato(cubed) - 1
Onion(chopped) - 1
Garlic(chopped) - 1tsp
Green Chillies(chopped) -2
Cardamom - 2
Cloves - 4
Cinnamon - 1" stick
Coconut Milk - 2 cups(thin milk) and 1/2 cups(thick)
- Boil chicken in pressure cooker along with salt,potato,vinegar and water(just enough to cover the chicken pcs).
- Keep it aside after 1 whistle.
- heat 3 tsp of oil in a pan.
- Saute the Onions,garlic,ginger and green chillies -till the onion turns transparent.
- Lightly pound the cardamoms,cloves and cinnamon using Chapati roller.
- Add the above masala to the onions.
- Add the boiled chicken along with coconut milk(thin).
- Cook well till the chicken is tender.
- Remove from fire,add thick coconut milk.Mix properly.
- Garnish with tadka of curry leaves.
Njoy with Appam ,Chapati...orrrrrrrrr Fried rice.